Saturday 2 April 2011

Presentation




EEkkk,its nearly that time again.in regards to this lovely part of our work,I was thinking if we divided the presentation into parts talking about:

the theme- where the idea came from,what it means to us as a group etc

the blog- our inspirations,artists and shows we have seen etc

the exhibition- what we hope to achieve and show etc

I feel this covers everything that is expected of us and should easily cover the 10mins that is required.

What do u guys think?is there any part you guys want to talk about in particular...something that i missed/need to be included?

Could I be a pain though and ask to speak first as i just want to get it over with :(

1 comment:

  1. The basic overall is great idea and I think we should all have parts in each of these sections.

    Probs something we should add is how our artistic paths and personal history have meant that collaboration on ideas, pieces etc would not be possible.

    Damn I was hoping to go first, as I really struggled last time. We may need to do a coin toss to see who goes first ;)

    ReplyDelete