Sunday 3 April 2011

A select few of photos of cornwall.

 These are just some quick sketchs I did on the beach with a black and blue biro of the shells I found near by






Hey girls, finally been able to upload some of the photos I took while in cornwall. These are just a sample of the ones i took. If its ok with you I was hoping to base my project on happy holiday memories. For me and alot of other people as we know from our research it seems to be a recurring subject. These idylic holidays full of sun and fun that we recall. I want to use this concept as the basis of my project, do you feel it will fit in with your pieces you want to produce for the exhibiton?

1 comment:

  1. As our theme is childhood and your ideas are based on childhood holidays,it definatley links! :-)
    Love the beach pictures,they make me want to take off my shoes and paddle in the sea-nice to see Coco getting his five minutes of fame too.
    So far we have childhood beach holidays,Cyprus darts,hopescotch and an interactive board...i think its shaping up to be quite a interesting and fun exhibition!!


    really need to think about gallery space planning,if i remember i will take pictures of the space tomorrow and upload them here.

    ReplyDelete