Saturday 23 April 2011

Screen update





Hiya girls, how are you doing?thought i would ask to see how the work for the show is coming along and put up some recent pictures of my childhood/landscape screens.
I have managed to paint quite a few layers now as you can see.
I have the background (blue and hazy to represent looking back/time)
layered childhood pictures(to create texture and representation of forgotten memories,family members)
,scrunched up pictures(same as the other pictures but these ones are clearer) and also the background to my memories(the main images as in: the catherdral,tree and the storm)as this will be the main landscape of my childhood.

Hope this isnt too confusing...im pleased with how its going so far...any thoughts/comments or suggestions would be much appreciated. Im looking forward to seeing them finially finished and the hinges added. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment