Sunday 3 April 2011

I remember seeing these images of the northern Cypriot flags in the mountains as a child,just seeing this image opens up so many memories from as young an age as 5.Have you ever experienced that flash back you get from when you smell a smell that is so familiar. Myself and my sisters have them regularly and its never just one particular smell there are many a lemon based alcohol rub is one of them. Cyprus has many ancient buildings and as a child i viewed many of them, as a child i was fascinated by Cyprus and still am as an adult.

1 comment:

  1. I know excately what you mean,i get it when i see dense forests as i used to go bike riding with my Dad through one near our flat in Germany.
    Also,when i hear a particular bird call (no idea which one) and i am immediately back in my childhood bedroom,staring out of the window.

    Do you know how they created the flag?I have always wondered how large landscape art like this is created?

    ReplyDelete