Tuesday 3 May 2011

Yay the Blog still works and a belated upload of the Summary of my impression of the Presentation

I believe overall the presentation went well. We all managed to be there and I feel the presentation flow between us was good. Although we all have totally different intentions how we want to take this subject matter of Childhood forward I feel our presentations linked nicely together.

On a personal note, although personally I feel in the future I should leave extra time to learn my presentation section better as I did lose my place at times and that did cause panic in me when I forgot what was coming next, however that could be nerves. I feel I did engaged the audience by maintaining an eye contact with them and trying voice my ideas and intentions to them.

Overall I feel as group we did splendidly!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. even though you lost your place i dont think it was reflected in your presentation Becky. You came across as confident in your ideas and thoughts plus i really respect the fact that you were able to interact with the audience. No doubt this will be reflected in your marks :-)
    I agree with you about practicing in both solo and together as a group.
    our last presentation-though still nerve racking- i felt more comfortable as we had a run through as a group if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete