Friday 20 May 2011

Well done girlies!!!

I think overall the exhibtion went really well. Our space although not perfect was kept together by Sarah's  piece with it linking the 3 sides of the column. It gave it some unity. The colour of the walls wasn't great and you right Sarah white would of looked great in contrast with Hatty's work.
I think next time I may create a pva and sand version of the sand castle to prevent it crumbling due to vibrations. I did try to use spray mount a protective layer however that just left it tacky shine to it. The joys of hind sight.
The boards that Sarah used I think really brought in the viewers and allowed them to interact with a piece which I believe was a fantastic idea.

Overall I believe it was a suscess. Well done!!!

p.s. well done sarah on the uploads of the photo. I just couldn't seem to upload even one grrrr darn this blog.

1 comment:

  1. It only works because i do it via email-never directly through the blog as it always fails.Incredibly frustrating!!
    Back to the report i go :-s

    ReplyDelete